For second consecutive year I went to the Software Craftsmanship and Testing Conference in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, AKA Socracan17.
I came back full of energy and lots of new topics to think and learn, thanks to all the talent from the people involved in the conference.
I'd like to share all the thoughts and ideas that I've got from the three days in the conference. Not all of them are related to software, but they are related to my professional and personal growth.
- I have to write more often in this blog. It's embarrassing to have the blog with only one post.
- It isn't mandatory to create big posts, short posts are easy to write, and they can give enough information.
- I have to start contributing in an open source project.
- I have to keep improving my english, it's essential for me to lose fear of talking in english with natives or bilingual people.
- My running sessions have to be soon in the morning.
- I have to learn deeply DDD or CQRS pattern, and I mean truly deep.
- I have to find and avoid every potencial behavior or language that, unconsciously, may hurt other people feelings.
- Software Craftsmanship community is amazing. I feel really lucky to be a part of it. Thank you all!!! You are incredible.
I want to finish the post with a Ivan Stepaniuk's tweet. It is a retrospective session on the beach at night. Simply awesome!